So during class that day we had to review other peoples blogs. That was the toughest thing i had to do all week! I hate critiquing people, it makes me feel like a bad person. I know how people say it help them and such but even i dont like it when people tell me what to do or critique me. However, we still had to do it and as much as i didnt want to point fingers we had to choose someone from another group and i chose Zhi Yao and Aishwariya. Both had nicely written blogs, it was just that they missed out some blog entries. They werent bad at all! BUT i had to choose someone.
The crazy part about this was that we also had to choose a Good version on each and one of the groups said that i had a good blog. In my mind, i was like "you're mad" there were people like Haelyn and Raziq in my group. People who have been hard at work every week and I cant believe they were chosen on me. I felt that it was unfair to them because I myself don't agree with the class's choice. So this was what we had to do and i think it was really hard to do! Especially choosing one that you think wasnt up to par.
No comments:
Post a Comment