Friday, 28 August 2015

Last week's Picture of the Day

OK sorry for the late entry, the previous week was hectic! I was like literally and figuratively bed ridden. I had high fever for 3 days straight. It's a miracle i managed to walk around the Night's festival

Ok let's get to it. So this is the picture of my grandma from her Birthday last week. I FRIGGIN LOVE MY GRANDMA! I think she is the probably the reason why I can never have a 6 pac. So last week she turned 83. She really is an inspiration to me and she is the strongest person I know. She lives in my house and everyday day she lifts pots and pans to cook for the family. Its something she does to pass the time i guess. Well, my tummy really thanks her! At 83, she can wake up everyday, walk around the house, tidy up the kitchen, cut vegetables, fold the clothes, cook dinner and care for a man child like myself. SHE ALSO TAUGHT HERSELF ENGLISH! Its crazy! So she wanted to be able to read the bible and her "daily devotional" so she started to learn english from the newspapers and through conversing. She has more conviction to do something than all the conviction i have to complete Design School! She is so strong that I think she does more stuff than all my previous domestic helpers combined. I just feel like I don't say thank you enough and I don't show my appreciation for her enough. So I dedicate this post to the Greatest GRANDMA EVAR, thank you for constantly caring for me (although you still nag at me), thank you for cooking all the crazy delicious Peranakan food for me and above all thank you for just being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment