Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Picture of the week



So this week was SINGAPORE'S JUBILEE!!! It made me reflect a lot on how far we've come. It also made me realise how much I used to criticise Singapore. But as I matured, i grew to realise how much this red dot has given me. A home, a future and a life. So this week, I want to dedicate this post to a country who has always had it's people's best interest and I also want to appreciate all the pioneers of our nation. This city was literally and figuratively built on the backs of our pioneers. When they set out to develop Singapore, they always had the future generation at heart.

I cant imagine where I would be without my country, and i really treasure this opportunity to be able to pursue my passion of Design in a place that I know is secure, safe and a place that I can always call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment