As I thought I was done with all my homework today. I reached out to grab my Playstation 4 controller to try and destress and relax. THEN it hit me. I HAVE ONE MORE HOMEWORK! The picture of the day. The controller made me realise how much of an escape playing video games are from adult responsibilities and habits. Soon after this sparked the topic of playfulness. I began to realise that I truly exercised my own creativity with the initial creativity of the game's creator. His or her creativity helped me undo the chains around my inner child and helped him have fun again. This fun resulted in me solving problems with my imagination and wits. The video game was a medium for me to express my inner child. Who's voice has been muted by adult responsibilities. The craving to play video games for endless hours goes to show that naturally we all still have our inner child deep down somewhere and it shows us who that the he wants to play. Video games gives us a way to connect with this lost friend. I soon stumbled further down the rabbit hole and realised that to continue my life in NAFA, I would need all the help I can get. Plus, whats better than getting it from the original creative who played with Legos when he was young to create weapons like guns and swords out of simple rectangular blocks? We have to make learning FUN again, to stir up the inner child and use his creativity for our projects and works. We have to incorporate a spirit of playfulness in every creative thing we set our minds to. So that we can complete our tasks with the most amount of Creativity.

No comments:
Post a Comment