I've always liked the classic and timeless design of "TIME" magazine. Throughout the years they always kept their read borders and the same font and the same letter placement. We can recognise it from afar as we've seen it so many timesthat we automatically associate it with TIME magazine. Because they stayed the same through the test of time.
So i was just seating in a cafe and i chanced upon a copy of an issue of TIME magazine. It made me realise how important it is to persevere. To stay the course, as a designer, i hear that many many people dont follow through with design. They do other things like management or hospitality. They run away from what they wanted to do. So that made me realise how IMPORTANT it is to me that I stay the course. To stick to this shaky and uncertain plan. But i feel that im called to do this and i pray that my passion lingers a little longer for that spark to reignite again. To feel like I want to be here.

No comments:
Post a Comment